Table of Contents
This web site is managed by Fontainebleau Florida Hotel, LLC and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, "FFH"). By viewing, accessing, or otherwise using this site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein.
1. This web site and all text, photographs, videos, and other content on the site is the copyrighted property of JS IP LLC. The content provided on this site may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, transmitted or distributed without the express written permission of JS IP LLC. The use of any material from the site on any other web site without the written consent of JS IP LLC is prohibited. You may not utilize framing techniques to frame any portions of this site or any other proprietary content belonging to JS IP LLC (including photographs and other images).
2. The registered and common law trademarks, logos and service marks and trade dress displayed on this site (collectively, the "Marks") are the property of JS IP LLC. Any reproduction or use of any of JS IP LLC's Marks without the express written consent of JS IP LLC is prohibited. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Marks without the written permission of JS IP LLC.
3. You may only use this site to make legitimate reservations and/or purchases for yourself and your guests. You shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
4. All information on this site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
5. The site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors or omissions. FFH is not responsible for typographical, pricing, product information, or other advertising errors. Advertised prices and available quantities are subject to change without notice. FFH reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the site, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
6. FFH and JS IP LLC are not responsible for communication malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, or lost, stolen, or misdirected, transmissions, messages or entries, or the security of any such communications. You agree that neither FFH nor JS IP LLC shall be responsible for any damages that may arise as a result of any travel arrangements or other orders that you request or make on this site which are not processed or accepted for any reason.
7. FFH and JS IP LLC shall not be liable to you or any other party for any loss or injury or any damages, either direct, indirect, incidental, or otherwise resulting from your use of this site. This limitation of liability shall apply regardless of whether the claim asserted is based on contract, negligence, or any other theory of recovery. You hereby waive any and all claims against FFH and JS IP LLC arising out of, or in any way connected to your use of the site.
Our Commitment to Privacy
Fontainebleau Resorts respects the privacy of every individual who visits our website or responds to our interactive advertisements. This Privacy Statement outlines the information we will collect through our website and how that information will be used. This Statement will also instruct you on what to do if you do not want this information collected or further disseminated. Any changes to the privacy statement will always be posted on the website.
The Information We Collect
Non-personally identifiable information collected automatically when visiting the website:
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally-identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site or advertisement.
Personal information collected when registering to our website:
Personal information may be gathered from you to assist with marketing programs designed to identify broad market groups for specific promotional opportunities. By providing personal information for this purpose you agree to be placed on marketing lists and may receive promotional notices from Fontainebleau Resorts, from time to time.
Personal information collected when purchasing on our website:
The personal information you provide (name, address, telephone number, email address) to the company will be used to identify you as a customer of the company and in connection with delivering services or products that you order.
Information about you specifically will be used to deliver the services you requested from Fontainebleau Resorts. We may send personally identifiable information about you to other organizations when we have your consent to share the information (you will be provided the opportunity to opt-out if you do not consent to any information sharing). For example, if you opt-in for emails, we will share this information with our marketing provider.
We have no intention of collecting any personal information (including address, telephone number, or email address) from individuals under 21 years of age. If a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, a parent or guardian of that child should contact us at the email address or phone number listed in the section titled Requesting Removal of Your Information below.
Updating Your Information
To update the information that you provide to us online, send an email to email@example.com. Please allow up to 72 hours for your information to be updated.
Requesting Removal of Your Information
At any time you may elect to be removed from our electronic or direct mailing lists by following the instructions for each type of communication as outlined below. You will be promptly removed from any further mailings.
Electronic Mail Lists:
To update our records with your request for all marketing and promotional-offer emails to cease, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words "eMail Removal Request" in the subject line. Please include your name and address in the body of the email.
Postal Mail Lists:
To update our records with your request for all direct mail to cease, please contact us using one of the following methods.
Please send an email to email@example.com with the words "Direct Mail Removal Request" in the subject line. Please include your name and address in the body of the email.
Please send your written request to:
Attention: Direct Mail Removal Request
4441 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33140
External Sites and Links
Third party Internet sites and services accessible through Fontainebleau.com, have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of us. The company has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you're online. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. While we strive to protect your personal information, Fontainebleau Resorts cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.