Recently rated four paws by distinguished pets, Fontainebleau Miami Beach is the ultimate South Beach location for visiting four legged friends and their companions. Pampered pets and their adoring owners enjoy spacious rooms, tail-waggin amenities, including a complimentary dog tag with if found return to information, and an on premis Ocean-side park. Pets can lay back and gaze at their favorite pet movie in-room or plan a day playing in the park. At Fontainebleau, the possibilities are endless!
TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR VISIT WITH US , PLEASE REVIEW AND ACKNOWLEDGE FONTAINEBLEAU MIAMI BEACH’S PET POLICY
- Your pet(s) should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date, from a licensed veterinarian. Fontainebleau has the right to request this information from you at any time.
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach charges a one time, non-refundable $100 cleaning fee per pet in your room. There is no pet deposit for medical service animals, provided the pet display certification tags or certification papers are shown to waive the fee.
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach allows pets up to 50 pounds.
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach allows a maximum of two pets per room.
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach allows non-aggressive domestic pets.
- Guests are responsible for pet waste clean-up inside the hotel and throughout the property grounds. Please refer to the property map for designated pet walking areas and the location of the pet park.
- Pets should be leashed or restrained at all times in public spaces in the hotel or on the property.
- Pets should be supervised at all times while in the hotel or on the property. Our concierge can provide you with a list of local pet sitting services in the area. Since these services are not provided by Fontainebleau Miami Beach, we cannot be held responsible for any pet service engaged by you.
- If a pet is left unattended and is inconveniencing our guests, you will receive a warning from the hotel. On the second violation, a $100 “time out” fee is assessed by Fontainebleau Miami Beach.
- Display the special Fontainebleau “UNLEASHED” do not disturb sign on your door to alert hotel team members a pet is in residence.
- FB Pets are not allowed in food & beverage outlets, the poolscape, the gym, boardwalk or the beach.
- Pets should not be left on the balcony
Guests are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their pet(s). Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Fontainebleau Miami Beach, the hotel, its operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability and/or damage suffered as a result of their pet(s).
FB PET PARK
Our Pet Park, located on the northeast ocean lawn, allows guests and their pets to enjoy the outdoors with a walk by the ocean or simply to sit and bask in the sun. The park is equipped with benches and a waste station.
People do walk their dogs on the beach and on Ocean Drive after sundown. However, caution is suggested as far as walking dogs on the boardwalk area, as some people have been ticketed for doing so.
FLAMINGO BARK PARK
Located in Flamingo Park, at the corner of Michigan Avenue and 14th Street, Flamingo Bark Park was the first dog park in Miami Beach. The park offers two separate dog areas, running water, benches, agility equipment and parking.
PINETREE BARK PARK
Located in Pinetree Park, at Pinetree Drive and 45th Street, this park is conveniently close to the hotel and offers two large, separate, fenced areas where dogs can run and play. Running water is available as well.
SOUTH POINTE PARK
Located at Washington Avenue and Southpointe Drive, this 17.5-acre park offers walkways and playground equipment. Dogs are permitted as long as they are leashed.
PET FRIENDLY BEACHWALK
A pilot program worked out between the Responsible Dog Owners (RDOs) of Miami Beach and the City of Miami Beach, the RDOs have made beachwalk their “pet” project. Members and other dog guardians using the paved public trail must work earnestly to show the city they can maintain this area to be clean and safe for all who wish to use it - or the program will end. Disposable plastic clean up bags are available along the trail - please use them!
SOUTH BEACH ANIMAL HOSPITAL
1874 West Avenue, Miami Beach
MIAMI PET EMERGENCY
George Smith, DVM
114 NE 108th Street, Miami
SIEGAL ANIMAL HOSPITAL
Mieke Baks, DVM
12870 Biscayne Boulevard, North Miami
JONICER EMERGENCY ANIMAL CLINIC
570 NW 103rd Street
KNOWLES ANIMAL CLINIC
David Wise DVM
1000 NW 27th Ave
CLINICA VETERNINARIAN LATINA
7250 SW 8th Street, Miami
ALL PETS VETINARY GROUP INC
3595 W 20th Avenue # 120, Hialeah
RED BIRD ANIMAL CLINIC
Phil Cruz DVM
5753 SW 40th Street, Miami
MORRIS & CO
Pamper your pet with fb branded doggie apparel, toys and souvenirs
Located in the Chateau lobby
JOHN’S PET SHOP
This shop has everything under the sun for all pets
1618 Alton Road, Miami Beach
SOUTH BEACH PET SHOP
Unique boutique offering full service dog grooming, high end pet products and accessories
870 5th Street, Miami Beach
Everything you’d love if you were a dog
1684 Jefferson Avenue, Miami Beach
TEA CUP COUTURE
Teacup Couture has all the top name brand designers and accessories for you and your furry friend to choose from
1048 96th Street, Bay Harbour Isles
Bring your dog to Salon Pooch-ini for a luscious
bath and haircut or a cage free play day
1019 Kane Concourse, Bay Harbour Isles
3101 N Miami Avenue, Miami
12553 Biscayne Blvd, North Miami
PETCO ANIMAL SUPPLY
14601 Biscayne Boulevard, North Miami
FB PET PARK